EAST AND MID DEVON COMMUNITY SAFETY PARTNERSHIP
As part of Safer Devon, the East and Mid Devon Community Safety Partnership (CSP) works with a variety of agencies and elected members from the East Devon and Mid Devon District Councils. Members of this CSP are invited to attend partnership meetings in order to forge and maintain effective local working relationships.
In East Devon, there are five geographical local action groups (LAGs), each of which has an action plan designed to tackle issues that are specific to their areas. These groups meet every two months. In Mid Devon information and briefing sessions are held in localities to provide information about current issues and crime trends.
In addition to these specific district activities the East and Mid Devon CSP and the Exeter CSP hold a joint sexual violence and domestic abuse forum which meets quarterly and is attended by representatives from a number of agencies.
The priorities for
- Domestic, family and sexual abuse
- Alcohol and substance misuse
Members of the partnership include:
- East Devon District Council
- Mid Devon District Council
- Devon & Cornwall Police
- Devon & Somerset Fire & Rescue Service
- Devon Partnership NHS Trust
- Public Health Devon
- Dorset, Devon & Cornwall Community Rehabilitation Company
- The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner Devon & Cornwall
- LEESAR Partnership
- Together Drug and Alcohol Service