working together to make Devon even safer
MAKING DEVON’S COMMUNITIES EVEN SAFER
Safer Devon is a partnership of public, voluntary and community organisations that work together to make Devon’s communities safer. It provides leadership for community safety work carried out across the county.
Partners include Devon’s four local Community Safety Partnerships (CSPs) which conduct work in the following areas:
- East and Mid Devon
- North Devon and Torridge
- South Devon and Dartmoor (Teignbridge, South Hams and West Devon)
Safer Devon and its partners are committed to supporting Devon’s communities through preventing and tackling community safety issues which negatively affect local people and communities, such as crime, hidden and visible harm and exploitation.
This website provides information about what we are doing to make Devon’s communities even safer as well as how to access support and advice if you are affected by a community safety issue.
By working together we can tackle community safety issues more effectively to make Devon even safer for residents and communities.
Our partners include:
- East and Mid Devon Community Safety Partnership
- Exeter Community Safety Partnership
- North Devon and Torridge Community Safety Partnership
- South Devon and Dartmoor Community Safety Partnership
- Devon County Council
- Devon and Cornwall Police
- Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Devon and Cornwall
- NHS Devon Clinical Commissioning Group
- Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service
- National Probation Service
- Dorset, Devon and Cornwall Community Rehabilitation Company
- Devon and North Dorset Prisons