SOUTH DEVON AND DARTMOOR
As part of Safer Devon, South Devon and Dartmoor Community Safety Partnership (CSP) works closely with agencies spread throughout South Hams, Teignbridge and West Devon.
We aim to make our communities even safer places to live, work and enjoy by reducing crime and anti-social behaviour, whilst building capabilities and confidence in people across our region.
South Devon and Dartmoor CSP meets on a regular basis to set agreed priorities for the partnership, which is done by reviewing gathered intelligence about our area from sources such as the Devon strategic assessment.
The priorities for South Devon and Dartmoor Community Safety Partnership are:
- Domestic and sexual violence and abuse
- Child sexual exploitation/abuse
- Drug and alcohol
- Anti-social behaviour
- Modern slavery
- Preventing extremism
- Reducing reoffending.
CONTACT THIS PARTNERSHIP
You can view and download for your own use all the latest campaign materials from South Devon and Dartmoor CSP here.
Members of the Partnership include:
- South Hams District Council
- Teignbridge District Council
- West Devon Borough Council
- Devon County Council
- Devon & Somerset Fire & Rescue Service
- Devon & Cornwall Police
- Devon Partnership NHS Trust
- Dorset, Devon and Cornwall Community Rehabilitation Company
- Youth Offending Service
- HMP Dartmoor and HMP Channing’s Wood
- Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner Devon & Cornwall
- Voluntary sector including Council for Voluntary Service and Citizens Advice.