Welcome to Safer Devon.
Committed to making Devon’s communities safer, Safer Devon is a multi-agency, county-wide partnership. Together, we work to tackle issues and support communities across Devon.
On this website, you will find information on how Safer Devon works to make our communities safer. Details about where you can turn for help and get information and support are also provided across a range of key issues.
Highlighting services and help available to people is a significant part of our work and through this website you will find useful information and links to the agencies that form the Safer Devon Partnership.
The Safer Devon Partnership
A multi-agency solution for key issues that impact our communities. By working together, we tackle problems more effectively with our aim to minimise their impact on people and communities across Devon.
Our Partners include:
- Dorset, Devon & Cornwall Community Rehabilitation Company
- Devon & Cornwall Police
- Devon & Somerset Fire & Rescue Service
- Public Health Devon
- Office of the Police & Crime Commissioner Devon and Cornwall
- North Devon and Torridge Community Safety Partnership
- Exeter Community Safety Partnership
- East and Mid Devon Community Safety Partnership
- South Devon and Dartmoor Community Safety Partnership
- Devon County Council